Start Your Vehicle
Plug in the Rocket Chip
Ready? Set! Drive & Enjoy!
Installs in 60 Seconds | With Quick Connect Technology the Rocket Chip installs in your vehicle’s OBD2 port. No wires to cut or ECU tuning mechanical experience needed! Installation support is available online or by phone if you have any questions or concerns.
1. Find the OBD2 port (usually under the dashboard on the driver’s side).
2. Start the vehicle’s motor and wait 10-15 seconds.
3. Plug the Rocket Chip into the OBD2 port with our Quick Connect Technology, there is no wait time. Plug in and go.
4. Drive as normal. After 50-150 total miles, you’ll be able to fully test the benefits.
• Rocket Chip must stay plugged into the OBD2 port to function.
• The lights are for programming purposes only. You don’t need to monitor them.
• Higher octane fuel is recommended for higher gains but isn’t necessary.
• Return your vehicle to stock settings by unplugging the Rocket Chip with the motor turned off.
Up to +25% more torque for hard-working power and hauling heavy loads with less strain on your engine.
COMPACT DEVICE SIZE
Ultra-thin 6mm, the compact size allows it to be installed anywhere without interfering with the interior design.
SPECIFIC PLUG FOR EACH CAR
Specific device plug for each specific car make & model ensures the safety and stability.
PLUG N DRIVE INSTALLATION
With Quick Connect Technology, plug and play without external power supply (absolutely no cutting of wire & does not use OBDII socket), less than a minute install.