1. Find the OBD2 port (usually under the dashboard on the driver’s side).
2. Start the vehicle’s motor and wait 10-15 seconds.
3. Plug the Rocket Chip into the OBD2 port and wait another 10-15 seconds.
4. Drive as normal. After 50-150 total miles, you’ll be able to fully test the benefits.
• Rocket Chip must stay plugged into the OBD2 port to function.
• The lights are for programming purposes only. You don’t need to monitor them.
• Higher octane fuel is recommended for higher gains but isn’t necessary.
• Return your vehicle to stock settings by unplugging the Rocket Chip with the motor turned off.